"IF" "IF"

Great Flash

I really liked it. I want to comment s othat i can put my idea of the plot out there.

The man in the brown coat was the woman's ex-husband and had killed someone. It is assumed that he had killed the present husband. After he was shot and the police explained what they think happend (the killing of her husband) she was upset, but it turns out he is still alive (the last frame)

W.e i could be totally wrong but i just want to put it out there. Great flash.

KillinĀ“ Time KillinĀ“ Time

:-D

noTHING makes me grin more than an huge IRISH guy killing fuking gay ass clocks!! keep up the ghreat work (even better then the movie is the reviews from some clocks)!
SO FUNNY!

"Ours" "Ours"

Not bad

Im giving you a 10 becsaue it DESERVES a 6 or 7 but those reatrds who reviewed this in the begining gave it 0s. So im tryin to even it out. Good job, very thoughtful.

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

Well

I loved the first two. They were incredible works of art. The meaning and stuff was great. I have to say that i did not like this one as much--becsaue the robot thing i guess, but theres another one right? go with it where you will, and i can't wait to see the rest!

ChristianEthics responds:

Awww! How can you not love the poor robot :(
I guess now i just need to think up a suitable ending.

Suicide is painful Suicide is painful

Tell this kid to shutup...See below

""" You need to relize that a lot of people go through shit like that and although newgrounds is a site dedicated to odd and weird things sometimes people will take notice of this and see, That this could possibly be a cry for help. Like you need attention from people you know what i mean. But most likley this will get blammed you have gooa animation possibilies but use them for a good way not people killing themselves. """

Just becsaue ur life is fucked doesnt mean you have to bring down others. It was a great animation, great point, great everything.

Fun With Lyrics Fun With Lyrics

Nice job

The song rules, the band rules, great music video. I would love to know how you synced it so perfectly, if u can give me any tips or tell me a site where i can learn i would apreciate it. Thanks

TheGreatGrizzly responds:

FREAKIN' SWEET!

Anti-Clock - SRA! Anti-Clock - SRA!

This is a documentary.

We all know that clocks love having butt sex until they squirt red jam! LOL Clocks like Cocks in their.....ASSES! Cant wait to see more!

PureCarnage responds:

Ha... yeah you should see some of my other flash, there's a cock fucking a clock, and a lock in the other one... something just funny about cocks and clocks.

NMC's CD Killing Spree! NMC's CD Killing Spree!

ANTI CLOCKS UNITE!

GO ANTI-CLOCKS FUCKER!!! Clocks suck, although that movie want horibly animated, the fact that they were random things with clocks for faces, blew, anyways keep trying, mabye make real animations!
-ME

Jeff-Mc responds:

ME = Dumbass. ANTI-CLOCKS SUCK THEY'RE MOMS COCKS. Go get in the line to fuck you're parents, and when you're done, come tell me so i can make fun of you.

Natural Flight Natural Flight

Not great, but not bad so 5

I liked ur style of graphics but thought it was a bit choppy, also there was no story, it was just sorta random, nice work though

BOMB DANCE!!!1! BOMB DANCE!!!1!

I SEE....

About the score, you must have changed the file midway, duh, wel...you suck just incase anyone is confused why the flash has a decent score, he cahnged the file, glad to help :-)

JackNicholson responds: