"IF" "IF"

Great Flash

I really liked it. I want to comment s othat i can put my idea of the plot out there.

The man in the brown coat was the woman's ex-husband and had killed someone. It is assumed that he had killed the present husband. After he was shot and the police explained what they think happend (the killing of her husband) she was upset, but it turns out he is still alive (the last frame)

W.e i could be totally wrong but i just want to put it out there. Great flash.

Killin┬┤ Time Killin┬┤ Time

:-D

noTHING makes me grin more than an huge IRISH guy killing fuking gay ass clocks!! keep up the ghreat work (even better then the movie is the reviews from some clocks)!
SO FUNNY!

"Ours" "Ours"

Not bad

Im giving you a 10 becsaue it DESERVES a 6 or 7 but those reatrds who reviewed this in the begining gave it 0s. So im tryin to even it out. Good job, very thoughtful.

Caravaneer Caravaneer

Not enjoyable...

My problem was that it was too much work and not enough fun. Make it more interactive, not just buying and selling things. Even the gun fights were slow paced and boring.

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Great but password porblem...

i really loved the game. It was unique and fun, not just another cloiche game. One problem though. The passwords dont work. i only get back ERROR. I am wondering if i am doing anything wrong. is "logic" correct? get back to me if you want, but great game nonetheless.

Hop To The Top Hop To The Top

Wow-PERFECT!

The graphics were smooth, the gameplay was great and the music rocked. A PERFECT game. Its vry addicting and i will play until i make every highscore board! lol. Great job, front page material!